Friday, February 12, 2010

Stump Dump Campground proposed!!

Tofino council is seriously looking at putting in a campground at the Stump Dump !! You can view the report from Don McKinnon on the District's website !! I'm glad to see that council has its priorities straight.....most people I talk to aren't concerned with water rates,high taxes , lack of sewer treatment or the Dccs ! they want a campsite at the Dump !! I'm a traditionalist.....I like to camp at Tonquin Park or at Poole's but maybe a camping trip to the dump would be fun ! When we were kids we would hunt rats and throw rocks at bears at the six mile pit......back then it was the town landfill......many of my old cars are buried there......
Lots of interest over the Vacation Rental Wars !! please keep your comments civil as I have been unable to publish most of them......emotions run high with regards to this issue ! I've tried to get some background details on the proposed bylaw but my contacts are all at the O-Zone party in Vancouver.....

No comments: