Sunday, June 10, 2012

Update

I have had to disable comments as it has become incredibly time consuming....I had over one hundred comments to the "It's just a sign" comment from the Mayor.

It is clogging up my email system.There has been no new legal threats from anyone.Unfortunately I cannot spend 3 or 4 hours a day moderating comments , many of which I can't print. If anyone would like to participate in helping run the blog please contact me. I would invite Mayor and Council members to help run the blog.....they could interact with the public and insure the free flow of information.Please contact me if you want to help. I'm in the phone book. If you would like to participate and be a blog moderator please step up to the plate.If you are on Council here is your opportunity to ensure co-operation and transparency.
 There are many important issues facing us....sewer and water being the most pressing....your comments are needed and appreciated but sorting through them all has become an overwhelming task. If the blog has more moderators it will become more democratic and inclusive.Issues could be identified before they snowball out of control.Please consider helping.....thanks,Ralph

7 comments:

george s said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
george s said...

testing h

Ralph Tieleman said...

test3

george s said...

testing again looks like this will force ppl to open a blogger account does not have to be google but its quite easy to figure out all the options are at the "publish" button

tofinomike said...

test comment.......

tofinomike said...

OK, test comment worked......now, what can I bitch about??
How about dogs running loose on the beaches?
Maybe I could just say something nasty about Ralph..... except he's never done anything against me. Guess I'll just have to fall back on the old "Get a Haircut!"
Could someone put a sign on the beach, telling Ralph to get a haircut? .....that might be quite humorous.
Black flies are out in vast numbers.....and the little vampires are hungry!!....No insect repellant at the Co-Op, there might be some on the truck Thursday.
.....I gotta get a life....

tofinomike said...

Oh, who is the new moderator?....please tell me it's not "anonymous".....if I'm gonna be censored, I'd like to know who's doing it.